Plymouth’s Poundland today announced that it will cut prices on thousands of amazing Christmas products by 50 per cent on Christmas Eve.
Savvy shoppers looking to bag a last minute Christmas bargain will be able to get their hands on hundreds of products including decorations from 24th December, toys & presents, gift bags, wrap & cards for just 50p, offering even more amazing value.
50p items include the Home Alone DVD, coloured LED lights and crackers. Poundland will also dramatically reduce prices on a wide range of multi-price items, such as deluxe crackers, Santa outfits and tree toppers.
Some of the Christmas items reduced in store include:
- Frozen money tin
- Dog dress-up bowtie
- Elf hat
- Simpsons Mug
- 10m Christmas Wrap
- Santa baby bib
- Polar Bear tealight
Poundland also announced that it will cut prices on 24 December on a wide range of multi-price items, available between £1-£5. Examples include:
- 6 deluxe Christmas crackers – was £5.00, now £2.50
- 30 Christmas tree baubles – was £3.00, now £1.50
- Light up tree topper – was £3.00, now 1.50
- Pearl light up wreath – was £8.00, now £4.00
- Deluxe Santa outfit – was £8.00, now £4.00
- Deluxe plush stocking – was £4.00, now £2.00
- Gingerbread house – was £5.00, now 2.50
- Cookie collection – was £5.00, now £2.50
- Pet knitted jumper – was £3.00, now £1.50
- Kids Christmas PJs – was £5.00, now £2.50